Liran is here with 1 Day Product Launches.
- Basically instead of traditional launches over 7 – 10 days
- 1 Day product Launches compress that into a single day with the same number of units
- Using this method Liran’s product rank was 36 and within a couple of days after launch it went to #8 within a couple of days
- In a multi-day launch you can get away with some mistakes not in 1 day product
- Within 48hrs the 1 day launches
- No movement for a few days and then you see the lag of the lift in numbers
- Need to make sure your targeting is setup right
Coupon Codes – how many?
- Having the confidence that you need to giveaway more coupon codes than people are going to redeem – can be scary in case they all checkout
- Take up rate on coupon codes is around 50-60% for Liran
- Not used any software to optimise this but just use a different estimate – if it’s a min major keyword, then look at sales on page 1 for top 5 sellers and estimate about 65% of that is what they are selling through that keyword
- There isn’t any one tool that can tell how many sales a seller is getting through a keyword – only their overall sales
- About 60-70% is pretty aggressive and should mean you give away enough coupons
- Of 1,000 sales then they’ll get 650 through the keyword
- Divide 650 by 30 days, then for the 1 day launches will give away 7-9 days of sales in 1 day product launches
- Use my own email list for my 1 day product launches
- Also a combination of email out to list as well as Facebook ads
- To make sure he gets the coupon uptake – run ads and send to a landing page for the email distribution
- Giving discount between 70-90% depending on the product and end-price
Higher Price Lower Discount?
- Higher price products at $100 and someone gets it for $30 is a big benefit so can get away with 70%
- At a $10 product more likely to give 90% off
- Lower the discount then the higher the need for great targeting on Facebook
Dialling in the Keywords
- Using three different keywords?
- Genius link?
- Different for Mobile?
- Using one keyword for an initial launch for my 1 day product launches
Increase Average Order Size
- Saying you can take two of these products in the ad to make them take two
- Limit 3 per customer – works and gets people to increase average order size
- Amazon sees the average customer buying two of your products helps Amazon decide to pump you up in the rankings
- Giveaway different codes and a range of 70-90% and send “Add to cart to see what you win” drives them to come and add to cart which on its own is a ranking signal
- Liran ranked from #36 to #8
- Got to bottom of page 1 on a new product
- The key is giving away the right number of units
- Nine times out of 10 is people not doing the right discount or the right volume of giveaways
- Just follow the model at 90% and a good number of giveaways that work for Facebook ads – don’t mess around with it, 90% makes in interesting enough but make sure your funnel works so test it