Jeff Schick and Paul Rafealson drops in to cover the issues will Amazon treating your invoices as fake. Check out the show to found out how you can workaround this and get reinstated.
- Michael Hartman worked with Seller Support for a long time on and off.
- Brand registry gets things done much faster and easier in fixing bad actors trying to screw with their brand.
- They have been opening tickets and create records of the solution.
- Mostly arbitrage sellers, and private label sellers are affected by this.
- Some private sellers do not have receipt for the product itself because they take separate parts then put them together so they do not have one receipt for the item from their supplier.
- Solution: send a picture of you manufacturing the product.
- Some sellers doctor their receipts so other sellers get affected.
- They reject PDF because it “looks face”.
- There are links on that PDF’s face but instead of going to a source it goes somewhere else, that is how it gets tagged as fake.
- There are different nodes where that link goes to and then Amazon tags it as fake — doesn’t matter that it is real.
- As long as it goes to different node links then it is tagged as forged.
- Perfect PDF receipts also get tagged as fake.
- Best solution: print our your PDF receipts, take a photo of your receipt.
- Amazon finds this more legit for some reason.
Suspended Accounts: Inauthentic Claims
- Repackaging terms/ refurbishing settings: if this is on then Amazon can check your inventory.
- Amazon gets back any returned items and changes the packing, removes the box and puts in there your ASIN.
- The next customer that gets this product will think that the product is fake.
- Solution: TURN THAT OFF in your settings!
- This way, your team can get that product back and make it pretty again for the next customer.
- Go to Amazon Seller Central > Go to the settings button> scroll down to Fulfillment by Amazon Settings > at the middle of the page, there is a refurbishing settings button. Make sure this is off/disabled.
Fake IP Claims
- This is still on going– more arbitrage sellers are hit compared to private label sellers.
- Decreased for private label, but this is increasing for arbitrage.
- Large brands are aggressively trying to take over the platform but that opens them up for litigation.
- Jeff Schick and Paul Rafealson offers their services where you will be able to protect yourself in a “lay away” method for $99 a month.
- Not every seller has $4,000 hidden away for legal issues.
- They provide sellers with most accurate tax and legal advise and teach you how to protect yourself.
- You get access to lawyers specializing in e-commerce–
- You get access to unlimited time for consultation per issue.
- Get the proper advise to take you to the next level.
Connect with our guest:
To get help, or if you have any question then get in touch with us: email@example.com
If you are looking for help or more information check out: https://sellersessions.com/case-studies/
- Thrasio – Lead Sponsor https://www.thras.io/
- Sellers Alley / YLT Translations – Boat Party https://ylt-translations.com/ & https://sellersalley.com/
- Urtasker – Merchandise https://www.urtasker.com/
- GEMBAH – Care Packages https://gembah.com/
- pingpong – Lanyards https://pingpongpayments.com/
- Alex De Lilla – Design and branding https://alexdelilla.com/
SellerSessions LIVE — Tickets SOLD OUT!
Send Danny an email to get on the wait list: Danny@SellerSessions.com
About SellerSessions 2020
- Our venue this year: The David Game Keynote Theatre, with tiered seating.
- This year we are supporting a charity and a portion of the proceeds will be given to Tomy’s pioneering studies for prevention of babies born asleep: https://www.tommys.org/
- We will give away 5 FREE tickets for single-parent Amazon sellers. If you know anyone please get in touch to get the details.
- Confirmed speakers and more to come:
- Brandon Young
- Dr Yev Marusenko
- Destaney Wishon
- Zack Franklin
- Nadine Schöpper
- Liran Hirschkorn
- Ivelin Demirov
- Dr Ellis Whitehead
- Paul Harvey
- And yours truly, Danny McMillan. I will be hosting the show and speaking on a topic.
? Need help with your Amazon PPC?
Check out what we do here: ✔️ SellerSessions.com/Agency/
Take a look at some of our client case studies:
❌No Set up Fees
❌No Long Term Contracts
Unlike some agencies, we do not take:
❌ Percentage of your profit
❌ Percentage of your Revenue
❌ Percentage of your Ad Spend
Get in touch for a free account audit…
Connect with SellerSessions and DATABrill:
- Email: Danny@databrill.com