Jamie Graham has been a private label seller since 2015. Jamie and his wife run a fast-growing beauty brand and sell on Amazon UK, Europe and USA. The live in Brighton where they work out of their home office in their garden. They have a team mixed team of local and remote staff. Their current revenue is over £6m a year.
On this episode I talk to Jamie about everything he has learned building his team over the years, from first hires to make when you’re a new seller to pros and cons of local staff or remote team members. We touch on whether to hire in house or use a PPC agency instead, as well as useful positions to hire for (and when).
- First hires to make when have good cashflow
- Pros and cons of local staff and remote team members
- Whether to hire in house best to use a PPC agency or hire in house
- Useful positions to hire for (and not)
- When to hire full timers and when to hire part timers
You can follow Jamie on twitter https://twitter.com/jamiemogul
If you live near Brighton (UK) you can check out Jamie’s monthly meetup for Amazon sellers here https://www.meetup.com/amz-leaders-brighton-monthly-networking-for-amazon-sellers/