The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Of CPM Advertising on Amazon
Ritu Java joins the show and uncovers some shady looking metrics to look out for… Offering crazy low ACoS and highly Questionable TACoS. Don’t worry, we got you.
Ritu will show you step by step on how to break this down to get to the real numbers.
Also covered in this show:
- What is CPM advertising?
- What are Viewable Impressions?
- What are the pros and cons?
- Can VCPM campaigns cannibalise your organic sales?
- Why do VCPM campaigns have high ROAS?
- Last touch attribution in Amazon advertising
- Understanding reporting for CPM based advertising
- Similarities with DSP advertising
- Impact of VCPM ads on TACoS
- Using CPM advertising for the right reasons
Ritu Java began her eCommerce journey as an Etsy seller over a decade ago and now serves as the CEO of PPC Ninja, an esteemed software tools and services provider for 6 to 8-figure brands, specialising in DSP and Sponsored Ads management. A passionate data science and advertising aficionado, Ritu has led numerous PPC mastermind programs, workshops, and webinars, while empowering hundreds of Amazon sellers with her expertise in PPC. As someone who is respected and valued for her insights, Ritu has shared her knowledge through contributions to over a hundred podcasts, webinars, blogs, and conferences, including the prestigious Prosper Show, Billion Dollar Seller Summit, Global Sources Summit, and PowWow, among others.