Micheal Hartman joins the show to discuss how the head of FBA has been on “Out Of Office” since speaking in Congress a few weeks ago. They also talk suspensions and request review plugins… Listen in to find out more!
Rumbling in the Ivory Tower
- Michael Hartman has been trying to work through escalations.
- He worked with Darmesh – the head of FBA in Amazon.
- He has been out of office for the last three weeks.
- This is after he testified in Congress.
- Plus this is during Q4! The busiest time of the year.
- Darmesh used to send acknowledgments for escalations received – but this time, there has been out of office for the last 3-4 weeks.
- There maybe some shuffling and rumbling across the networks.
- So don’t be surprised if you don’t get responses.
- This may be a coincidence but a highly unlikely coincidence with this time being peak season.
What is coming?
- Just an example of recent changes: to stop the buyer messaging abuse, they have made changes in procedures.
- They have removed the customer’s contact information so that sellers can not contact them
- In the next two to three months, there will be drastic changes.
- There have been minute changes in the last 6 months but they have become more and more accelerated.
- There will be major changes with how escalations are dealt with.
Request for Reviews
- There were 4 or 5 plugins for reviews but they are not doing the job.
- Will using a plug in result to suspension?
- AdScale is the only way to do it.
- Amazon will send notification first before you get suspended.
- Amazon does not like it when you cherry-pick for reviews.
- Michael has been hitting five figures per day on turn over.
- The way forward is off Amazon – getting your traffic outside.
- Start building off Amazon to build your traffic sources – try and test new things.
- Trend for 2020: This year has been eye opening, Michael did 35,000 SKUs this year.
- For 2020, get IP for products – redesign existing products.
- Get design patents to protect yourself.
Check out the PPC Series FIRST installment of our series HERE: https://sellersessions.com/amazon-ppc-campaign-set-up-keywords-first-approach/
📈 Need help with your Amazon PPC?
Check out what we do here: ✔️ SellerSessions.com/Agency/
Take a look at some of our client case studies:
❌No Set up Fees
❌No Long Term Contracts
Unlike some agencies, we do not take:
❌ Percentage of your profit
❌ Percentage of your Revenue
❌ Percentage of your Ad Spend
Get in touch for a free account audit…
Connect with Michael Hartman:
- Email him at: email@example.com
Connect with SellerSessions and DATABrill:
- Email: Danny@databrill.com