Jamie Graham, shares with us what he has achieved for 2019’s Q4 and his preparation strategies leading up to the final quarter of the year. The first installment for our mini-series: How Was Your Q4?
- Jamie Graham, long time Amazon seller shares a few challenges he received for Q4.
- Preparation started on the big days: Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Have enough stocks for Q4.
- Stocked up and sent it to Amazon in advance.
- Some products were occasionally taken out and flagged as adult. Although it is for secondary use. The solution is to work this out with Seller Central.
Goals for 2020
- Cut off SKUs that are not really selling.
- Bottom performers will not have that much impact and are really cumbersome to go through all SKUs.
- Goal is to have an improved efficiency in business to increase revenue and profit. Reign down the expenses.
- Work with a sourcing or trading company. Get some help in growing the business.
Check out the PPC Series FIRST installment of our series HERE: https://sellersessions.com/amazon-ppc-campaign-set-up-keywords-first-approach/
📈 Need help with your Amazon PPC?
Check out what we do here: ✔️ SellerSessions.com/Agency/
Take a look at some of our client case studies:
❌No Set up Fees
❌No Long Term Contracts
Unlike some agencies, we do not take:
❌ Percentage of your profit
❌ Percentage of your Revenue
❌ Percentage of your Ad Spend
Get in touch for a free account audit…
Connect with SellerSessions and DATABrill:
- Email: Danny@databrill.com