Brent Zahradnik drops by to talk about the new Sponsored Brand features – Amazon has moved so fast and furious rolling out features for SB in the last few months of 2019, we are not sure if everyone even noticed..
- Brent, founder and CEO of AMZ Pathfinder.
- Amazon has launched Sponsored Brands.
What You Should Know About Sponsored Brands
- Sponsored Brands video – allows you to create a video.
- Mostly for US based accounts, if you do not have the option then send Amazon a request.
- The video features a single product.
- 30 to 45 seconds – does not auto-play, tap to get sounds on.
- It is advisable to get subtitles in there.
- The video has to be optimized first before uploading.
- This feature is in beta.
- It is essential to have subtitles.
- The cost per click has been very low.
- Competitive keywords for as low as eighty cents.
- It has its own reporting dashboard.
- It has similar features as your regular ads report.
- Make sure to optimize your ads feature but clicking this option doesn’t show any huge impact or difference.
- Create a headline that is much more general than what you are used to.
- Customizing images
- Use lifestyle images instead of logo.
- This option is on mobile only.
- Product targeting options
- You can target ASIN, etc.
- This is not in beta – so keep it tight.
- Not enough people are using it.
- Make sure to use negatives so that you get to control your broad terms.
- You can increase/ decrease your bids for keywords.
Predictions for this year
- All the complexities in Sponsored Brands will get more options.
- Amazon is moving more towards videos.
- More targeting refinements: gender and device type.
Give kindly to a great cause in 2020! Support the cause in stamping out trafficking of children.
📈 Need help with your Amazon PPC?
Check out what we do here: ✔️ SellerSessions.com/Agency/
Take a look at some of our client case studies:
❌No Set up Fees
❌No Long Term Contracts
Unlike some agencies, we do not take:
❌ Percentage of your profit
❌ Percentage of your Revenue
❌ Percentage of your Ad Spend
Get in touch for a free account audit…
Connect with Brent Zahradnik:
Connect with SellerSessions and DATABrill:
- Email: Danny@databrill.com