- Hypothesis: rank both products (one that is dead and one that sold) regardless of sales history and see how both perform under the same benchmark.
- Paul has private Amazon brand
- His experiment is on Christmas toys and launched them around Christmas: a ghost one and another with very horrendous sales history:
- Girls listing: 1 1/2 year old, Boys listing: 1 week old
- take both products and place them on a rebate-bot flow
- Got 260 subscribers using this flow:
- Video ad – not intense
- Added animation to the listing itself
- Advertised it on Facebook
- Spent 70 pounds on each product
- Gives them SFB instructions: search, find, buy product.
- On the SFB flow, used the same keywords
- We have the bad product and the ghost product.
- Now there are seventeen copycats and plagued by bad reviews and black-hatters.
- RESULT: REBATES NEGATE BAD REVIEWS
- Results are far less with coupons.
- The add-to-cart plays a role.
- SFB works realyyy well (with emphasis supplied!)
- Next year will be a big year for chatbots
- As long as you are using chatbots right now, you are ahead of the curve.
- WhatsApp or Messenger? Countries in first world are more inclined for WhatsApp.
- IG integrating with FB? Let’s wait and see how they will integrate that with messenger.
- The more a platform gets saturated, the less effective it becomes.
- The PPC costs are going up.
- Benefits: cost per message has gone up a lot.
- Mobile social commerce is the next big advertising real estate.
- START OWNING YOUR LISTS.
Check out the PPC Series FIRST installment of our series HERE: https://sellersessions.com/amazon-ppc-campaign-set-up-keywords-first-approach/
📈 Need help with your Amazon PPC?
Check out what we do here: ✔️ SellerSessions.com/Agency/
Take a look at some of our client case studies:
❌No Set up Fees
❌No Long Term Contracts
Unlike some agencies, we do not take:
❌ Percentage of your profit
❌ Percentage of your Revenue
❌ Percentage of your Ad Spend
Get in touch for a free account audit…
Connect with SellerSessions and DATABrill:
- Email: Danny@databrill.com
Connect with our guests: Email Paul Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org