In the second part of our episode, Brock Johnson shares with us his learnings from his success in Amazon.
What happened after the eclipse?
- Not much change – money doesn’t change much.
- Don’t chase for that monumental thing.
- He’s had close brushes with his health. He suffers from heart enlargement.
- Brock wrote down his bucket list – he has almost achieved everything in life.
- During the eclipse, he’s had two surgeries to re-form his rib cage.
- He went to Malta making his course and carrying the computer caused an internal injury.
Brock’s Amazon Course
- There are a lot of courses out there that are scams!
- And they are making millions of dollars out of this.
- Teaching is on Brock’s bucket list.
- People get trapped in their lives – they never get satisfied chasing after the same thing. In the end, they just spend their life chasing.
- Danny’s Tip: If your audience don’t want to invest a pound, then how much are they willing to invest? Placing a value on your product means you are looking for serious business minded people.
- The content: How do you stay abreast? How do you update your content?
- Brock Focuses on Tax Law and Moves Law
- Legal corporate protection or asset protection – we have a talented lawyer.
- Amazon manager who introduced robotics in Amazon.
- Brock bring in an experts. I outsource those parts.
- He work on the fundamentals that do not change very fast.
- Extra 1% in everything goes a long way.
Why Amazon sellers have cash flow problems
- People think they need more units to make more money and tie up their cash flow.
- They then set goals running after other goals where they then buy too much.
- Don’t do this! Look at the ROI and storage fee in size.
- Everything has a price – you can buy faster delivery speed. Just be persistent.
- The people who will change the world are thought leaders.
- Moon landing: Probably happened. But why can’t we do it again?
- Brock is the proud owner of the moonlandingdate.com
- Whoever wins space can shutdown everything today.
- Brock is investing in 2024: AI and space.
- There will be three superpowers: FB, Google and China
- Whoever has the most data wins.
- Some form of cryptography is needed.
- Trust will be shattered in society – AI needs to get here faster so we can build a better infrastructure. Before its too late.
How would you like to be remembered?
- Choose very carefully what you do with your life.
- You can do anything you set your mind to but you can not do EVERYTHING.
- One book that changed his life: Bulletproof Diet
- Bio-hacking: he has follows Dave Asprey.
- He is also into Keto diet.
- You can make your own reality: what you see, hear and feel.
- Philosophical question to sellers: Why did you start your business and what are you doing now? Do they match? If they don’t then you’ll never stop.
Connect with Brock Johnson:
Personal channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy9-PT1y2almZRsQBLWvWYg/videos
Amazon related content:
Join us in these key events!
September 12-14 – Sellerfest Lithuania | Check event HERE
October 1 – Birmingham Linn Academy | Check event HERE
October3 & 4 – Amsterdam PPC Congress | Check event HERE
October 17 – AmaFest Manchester | Check event HERE
October 22- 23rd – Cross Border Summit and China Magic the same week!
October 27 and 29 – Global Sources | Check event HERE
October 14-20 – India Sourcing Trip | Check event HERE