Etienne Ameil and Liran Hirschkorn joins me once again… This time we talk about mindset and how you apply vision to your business. Ever noticed how far you get when you set massive goals? Even when you fall short, you still have a big win.
A bit of a background
- Liran Hirschkorn started on Amazon in 2014, he now has seven figure brands, a podcast and a PPC agency helping out other sellers.
- Etienne Ameil is also an Amazon seller now based in Switzerland, he also consults with other sellers.
What is business vision?
- In preparing for battle, planning is useless but planning is indispensable. – D. Eisenhower
- How does success look like? The vision for the end of the movie is the same but the plot may change.
- Vision is the start of everything.
- Having a clear vision of where you want to go prevents you from getting stuck.
- Absolute clarity of how the end play is.
- Reward the efforts not the outcome. The end outcome should not be the focus.
- You can not control the outcome, but you can control the steps to make it happen.
- Make sure you know the why.
- Will power only lasts you so long, you need to know your reason or the why.
- Be crystal clear with your business, what you want to do and your reasons.
- There are seasons of your life when you are able to do things like 20’s is the time when you could grind it out.
- Look at where you are in your life and what you are willing to do to succeed.
- When you have so many opportunities that you have to say no otherwise you will be everywhere and nothing will work for you.
- Ask yourself if an event is a distraction or an opportunity.
- Awareness leads you to right decisions.
Developing confidence and a precise vision
- It is difficult to develop confidence if you have not gotten back up from a spiral.
- Once you have a dream or a wish, then create a long term plan
- A dream without a plan is just a wish.
- Spend at least one hour per week working on your plan.
- Understand your potential buyer.
- Think of your products and what it can do to your company.
- Will it make your company more valuable?
- This brings confidence to your plan.
- Success is 80% psychology and 20% skill set.-Tony Robbins
- If you do not have confidence then it is a losing battle.
- It’s mental.
- Start working on your mental mindset.
- Train yourself to be confident.
- Be constantly learning and reading.
- Confidence creates competence
- If one can do it, many can do it and I and do it.
- Spend time around people who are thinking big and our vision is much bigger than we think.
- Mastermind is essential for you to work fast towards your dreams.
- Have someone the pushes you towards your dreams.
- Follow the role-model mindset.
- It holds you accountable in a public setting where you can not hide.
Getting to the next level
- Stop making excuses and get things done!
- Sort our your health.
- Do not veg ot two days in a row.
- It will then turn into a bad habit.
- Ask yourself how you want to live your life?
- How do you want to spend your life? Think six months left etc.
- How do you want to look back at your life?
- Push yourself and conquer yourself.
- Life is 90% how you react and 10% of what happens
- Read the book The One Thing.
Bringing vision to your business
- Watch how other people build their business.
- Break it down to how you want it in your own story.
- Take out a pen and paper and ask yourself what you want in your business.
- What is your one year vision?
- Writing this down helps you put your vision out in the world and you are programming your mind onward getting closer to your goals.
- It helps you pick out the noise.
- Share your goal to everyone you know, this will make you very committed to it.
- BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SHARE IT WITH. Share it with people who will bring you up.
Shifting your business to your vision
- If you have a business you do not like, decide if you will take money over happiness.
- If not, then find a way to get out of it.
- Formulate a plan.
- Passion and reason gets you going.
- Outsource the things you do not like that other can do.
- Find something that you can provide which can help other people.
- Embrace the mission of what you are doing
- Have a business vision. Write down where you want to be in one year in your business and in your life.
- Have a vision for your health, your relationships and personal development.
- Set up your environment to help you achieve your vision.
- Who do you serve?
- Have a brand mission.
- Focus on your customers and serve them.
- Build your business around these people.
- If you make meaning you make money.
- Do not settle for second best.
- Always wait for the one to come along but when you find it and it lands, you’ll know when it comes.
- Listen to your gut.
- If you can find that one thing then your life is blessed.
- The silver lining with what is happening in the world right now is it gives a new generation of people a lot to be grateful for, a lot of things.
- Change your perspective. You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.
- Link to
Connect with our guests on Facebook:
To get help, or if you have any question then get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for help or more information check out: https://sellersessions.com/case-studies/
- Thras.io – Lead Sponsor https://www.thras.io/
- Sellers Alley / YLT Translations – Boat Party https://ylt-translations.com/ & https://sellersalley.com/
- Urtasker – Merchandise https://www.urtasker.com/
- GEMBAH – Care Packages https://gembah.com/
- pingpong – Lanyards https://pingpongpayments.com/
- De Lilla – Design and branding https://alexdelilla.com/
SellerSessions LIVE — Tickets SOLD OUT!
Send Danny an email to get on the wait list: Danny@SellerSessions.com
About SellerSessions 2020
- Our venue this year: The David Game Keynote Theatre, with tiered seating.
- This year we are supporting a charity and a portion of the proceeds will be given to Tomy’s pioneering studies for prevention of babies born asleep: https://www.tommys.org/
- We will give away 5 FREE tickets for single-parent Amazon sellers. If you know anyone please get in touch to get the details.
- Confirmed speakers and more to come:
- Brandon Young
- Dr Yev Marusenko
- Destaney Wishon
- Zack Franklin
- Nadine Schöpper
- Liran Hirschkorn
- Ivelin Demirov
- Dr Ellis Whitehead
- Paul Harvey
- And yours truly, Danny McMillan. I will be hosting the show and speaking on a topic.
📈 Need help with your Amazon PPC?
Check out what we do here: ✔️ SellerSessions.com/Agency/
Take a look at some of our client case studies:
❌No Set up Fees
❌No Long Term Contracts
Unlike some agencies, we do not take:
❌ Percentage of your profit
❌ Percentage of your Revenue
❌ Percentage of your Ad Spend
Get in touch for a free account audit…
Connect with SellerSessions and DATABrill:
- Email: Danny@databrill.com