Brandon Young, Liran Hirschkorn, Tim Jordan, Michael Hartman,and Rafael drop knowledge on how to deal with the limited shipments into Amazon until April 5.
- Amazon is restricting shipment aside from essential health, food items.
- Look at your inventory level — this will be a restriction in effect until April 5th,
- What adjustments are you going to make for your products?
- Items that do not break the bank show an update.
- Cut back on advertising, increase if there is a demand and you have inventory of your product.
- Monitor competitor’s pricing and so on.
- Decide on what to do based on the current situation.
- Enjoy your July, August when this may be behind us.
- You will have the same idea as thousands of people are gonna do.
- People are not taking it seriously– global GDP will be low.
- It is not that you will not sell, it is just that you will be selling less of everything.
- This will impact the buying habits.
- Look at other opportunities like 3PL or FBM.
- Hijack you own product and fulfill from your own warehouse.
- Add on items to am existing shipping plan.
- If you have older shipping plans, you can try and find in your Seller Central an older plan that you can use.
- Save costs on warehouse fees by keeping your items in China.
- There is merchant fulfilled — from China.
- Make sure to update your shipping time/ delivery date if you do this.
- Capacity is a very big problem now– air freight prices.
- Do not just look everywhere else–and the virus still spread everywhere anyway so China is the best bet right now.
- Challenge present opportunities. Facebook grew in 2007 during the recession.
- We will all struggle and but this will create more opportunities for us.
- Toy sales have gone through the roof.
- Measure once and cut twice. Make sure to do more vetting and do not jump in too quick!
- Putting your head under the cover will not change anything.
- What are you implementing now in your business, now that you have the time.
- Time is a currency that is spent and wasted — so how are you using it now?
Check out PART 2 HERE!
To get help, or if you have any question then get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for help or more information check out: https://sellersessions.com/case-studies/
- Thrasio – Lead Sponsor https://www.thras.io/
- Sellers Alley / YLT Translations – Boat Party https://ylt-translations.com/ & https://sellersalley.com/
- Urtasker – Merchandise https://www.urtasker.com/
- GEMBAH – Care Packages https://gembah.com/
- pingpong – Lanyards https://pingpongpayments.com/
- Alex De Lilla – Design and branding https://alexdelilla.com/
SellerSessions LIVE — Tickets SOLD OUT!
Send Danny an email to get on the wait list: Danny@SellerSessions.com
About SellerSessions 2020
- Our venue this year: The David Game Keynote Theatre, with tiered seating.
- This year we are supporting a charity and a portion of the proceeds will be given to Tomy’s pioneering studies for prevention of babies born asleep: https://www.tommys.org/
- We will give away 5 FREE tickets for single-parent Amazon sellers. If you know anyone please get in touch to get the details.
- Confirmed speakers and more to come:
- Brandon Young
- Dr Yev Marusenko
- Destaney Wishon
- Zack Franklin
- Nadine Schöpper
- Liran Hirschkorn
- Ivelin Demirov
- Dr Ellis Whitehead
- Paul Harvey
- And yours truly, Danny McMillan. I will be hosting the show and speaking on a topic.
📈 Need help with your Amazon PPC?
Check out what we do here: ✔️ SellerSessions.com/Agency/
Take a look at some of our client case studies:
❌No Set up Fees
❌No Long Term Contracts
Unlike some agencies, we do not take:
❌ Percentage of your profit
❌ Percentage of your Revenue
❌ Percentage of your Ad Spend
Get in touch for a free account audit…
Connect with SellerSessions and DATABrill:
- Email: Danny@databrill.com